Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Hope for Today



Psalm 27:1
[ A Psalm of David. ] The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1-3 NKJV

I don't know what this day holds, but I intend to let my Lord, My God, the God of my salvation lead. When I take the day back, I trust Him to nudge me back onto the path. This is my prayer for today:

"Lord, I offer myself to you ; to mold me, build me, use me as you want to.
Remove from me my selfishness, that I may better be of use to you and my fellowman.
Take away all stumbling blocks, my difficulties, that I can be a better witness to others of your power, your love, and your way of life. Take them away, every single one. I now give them to you. Grant me strength as I go about my day to do your will, not mine. Show me how I can be helpful to whomever I come into contact with today. In Christ's holy name, I ask these things and to God be the glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer all comments within 24hours. If you come by on a week-end it may be 48 hours before I get back to you. Thank you for stopping by. Please return soon.