Friday, January 13, 2012

Good Morning

This is the day that the Lord hath made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. 
I have been reading Dr Stanley's devotional at http://www.intouch.org/.  I urge you to check out this website.  

Dr Stanley has some real-life, down-to-earth teaching that reaches the masses.  He does not talk in a lofty manner, using $50 words.  His teachings reach down into the heart and bring comfort to the wounded.  If you know someone like that, then direct them to Dr. Stanley.  That's all for now.  I may be back later - or not.  If not, know that I have you in my heart and mind even if I don't know you.  Leave a message and I will get to know you.  Google + this post and send Dr. Stanley's link around the world.  Thanks and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer all comments within 24hours. If you come by on a week-end it may be 48 hours before I get back to you. Thank you for stopping by. Please return soon.