Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Grateful for Life

I was notified by email today of a blog post that I follow.  I like her blog, but cannot always agree with her beliefs.

 That's what makes us wonderful.  To open one's mind and read what someone else writes without judgment is what make humankind so marvelous.

It is also why Christ chose to pay the sacrifice for us - while we were yet sinners, He died on the cross - that is Love.  I have posted a new poem by D. Bailey on his page.  It is the last one and is written with the Easter message in mind.  Please leave a comment.  I love hearing from you and if you think someone you know will like his poetry please send it on via the  social networks or email.  Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer all comments within 24hours. If you come by on a week-end it may be 48 hours before I get back to you. Thank you for stopping by. Please return soon.