Sunday, April 29, 2012

April is Almost Gone

April is almost gone.  Seems like yesterday it was New Year's Day.  I saw my great-granddaughter this past week.  Such a little doll.

We met at Children's Hospital.  That wasn't any fun but she is okay.  Good to hear.

I am trying so hard to get my website up and going and it isn't working out very well.  I bought an awesome version of Wordpress from a designer on the Warrior Forum.  When will I ever learn?

The graphics are created in PhotoShop and I don't have it.  I was told in another forum that Gimp would edit PSD.  I can't figure it out.  Guess that's why I'm not a graphics artist.

Not much happening and this is such a boring blog lately I don't even want to read it.  If it didn't have Doug's poetry on it, I'd just delete it.  But, it does, so I won't.

Have a good day!  Maybe I'll do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer all comments within 24hours. If you come by on a week-end it may be 48 hours before I get back to you. Thank you for stopping by. Please return soon.