Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brain Based Biz: Jazz Stirs nCreative Flow

Brain Based Biz: Jazz Stirs Creative Flow

Today I have discovered the most interesting (to date) blog.  I was searching for the way color influences consumer purchases.  I found a blog with the information I was looking for, then wandered through a garden of literary, artsy, and scientific blog entries written in such a readable manner that I was unable to tear myself away.

 I spent quite a long time reading, following links, and just enjoying the afternoon.  I can't remember when I have been that caught up in something other than a book.  If you happen to read this, please stop by and make a new friend.  Tell her that Ruth sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer all comments within 24hours. If you come by on a week-end it may be 48 hours before I get back to you. Thank you for stopping by. Please return soon.