Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 1 of the Freaking Fantastic Blog and List Building Challenge

This is my first day of the challenge that Tiffany Dow has going.  I am late beginning but that makes no difference.  We are all trying to improve the quality of our businesses and build an email list in an ethical manner.

Please click the link below to go to:  http://ruth-clark.com, my main blog, for my first post in the challenge.  You can also go to http://tiffanydow.com if you'd like to participate or just see what we are doing.  It's very interesting.  Many people are sharing what they have to offer in the Internet Marketing world.  Thanks for reading.

If you'd like to sign up for my list, click on the link below and you will be taken to my page where you can enter your name and email address.  You are always given the opportunity to unsubscribe and your privacy is always protected by us.

Click here:

Day 1 of the Freaking Fantastic Blog and List Building Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer all comments within 24hours. If you come by on a week-end it may be 48 hours before I get back to you. Thank you for stopping by. Please return soon.