Friday, November 9, 2012

Almost Instant Pumpkin Pudding

The Benefits of Eating Vegan Style 


Recipe from the website:  of Fork Over Knives.

Almost Instant Pumpkin Pudding   and much, much more is on this site.  I'm not a Vegan, but after watching Dr Michael Greger's video (which is rather long but well worth the time) I might become one.  He trashed my ideas on many of what I thought were healthy eating, especially about chicken, which I love.  

The video is well researched, well presented, and quite humorous at times.  I urge you to go to his website and look around.  I think that even if you aren't impressed at the information there, you will have gained much in the area of healthy habits, which we can all benefit from.  Thanks for reading.

If anyone is reading this, even if you are not a subscriber, I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to comment and let me know how you feel about the eating habits of Americans, the differences in vegetarians and vegans.  I didn't know that until today.  

Have a great day!

Ruth
http:www.ruth-clark.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer all comments within 24hours. If you come by on a week-end it may be 48 hours before I get back to you. Thank you for stopping by. Please return soon.